1.The amount of full pages should not exceed 15 and be less than 5 pages. The article should be in accordance with the following requirements:
- MS Word documents in 14 pt size Times New Roman, the interval spacing is 1.5;
- page settings: left margin – 3 cm, top, bottom edges – 2 cm, right margin – 1.5 cm;
- indent is 1.25 cm and set automatically;
- portrait layout of the page;
- full justification.
2. Type codes and acronyms should be written out at first reference in the texts.
3. The tables should be set in Microsoft Word. Scanned and inserted as a picture tables are not accepted.
4. Diagrams, charts, pictures, schematics, photographs and other graphics objects should be numbered and added as separate *.jpg or *.tif files in black and white, resolution is not less than 300 dpi.The captions are placed in the texts where the graphics objects is to be situated.The graphics objects should not exceed the print boundaries, allow modifications and dimensional change. The lines of the diagrams and pictures on file are to be arranged into groups.
5. Formulas are to be in default formula editor.
6. Use the author’s surname to name the file (for example, “Ivanov.doc”); The graphics objects are named according to the number of the picture, table, etc. (for example, “picture 1.jpg”, “table 3.doc”).
7. The list of post-text bibliographic references shall be placed after the main text of the article with the preceding words “List of sources”. It should contain no more than 15 sources, including no more than 3 references to the publications of the authors of the article and their co-authors in order to avoid an unscrupulous increase in the bibliometric indicators of the authors.
The list of post-text bibliographic references shall include entries only to resources that are mentioned or cited in the main text of the article.
Bibliographic entries in the list of post-text bibliographic references shall be numbered and placed in the order of citation of sources in the text of the article.
The bibliographic entry for the list of post-text bibliographic references shall be compiled using the GOST (State Standard) R 7.0.5.
Сорокин Д. Е., Сухарев О. С. Структурно-инвестиционные задачи развития экономики России // Экономика. Налоги. Право. 2013. № 3. С. 4–15.
References to post-text bibliographic references in the text of the article shall be enclosed in square brackets.
Additionally, the list of post-text bibliographic references in English (“References”) shall be given according to the style of registration of the list of post-text bibliographic references accepted in foreign publications.
Sorokin D. E., Sukharev O. S. Structural and investment objectives of the development of the Russian economy. Ekonomika. Nalogi. Pravo = Economics. Taxes. Law. 2013;(3):4-15. (In Russ.).
8. The title of the article shall be given in Russian and English.
9. Basic information about the author(s) shall be given in Russian and English and contain:
– name, patronymic, surname of the author (in full);
– the name of the organization (institution), its division where the author works or studies (city, country)
– the author’s email address (e-mail);
– Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) (if available).
10. Annotation shall be formed using the GOST (State Standard) R 7.0.99 in Russian and English. The abstract shall not exceed 250 words.
11. Keywords (phrases) shall correspond to the topic of the article and reflect its subject, terminological area. The number of keywords (phrases) shall not be less than 3 and more than 15 words (phrases). They shall be given in Russian and English.
12. Publication is royalty free.
13. The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the information, the accuracy of citations and references to official documents and other sources, quotations as well as absence of data unliable for publication in public media.
14. The editors office reserves the right to edit the articles without alteration of the scientific content.
15. The articles inconsistent with aforementioned requirements will not be published as per editorial board decision, the manuscripts will not be returned.
16. The author responsible for correspondence must provide to the editorial office completed registration cards for all authors and consent to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution from each of them.
|Surname, patronymic name|
|Place of work, job title|
(including the name of department
or chair, division, laboratory)
|Science degree, academic title |
|The full title of the article|
|The academic field of the article|
|E-mail address (obligatory)|
|Contact telephone number |
|Address (including postal code) |
for sending the author's copy of the journal.
To publish an article, the author(s) should:
- To fill in the registration card.
- To send an article prepared in accordance with the requirements and a registration card to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving notification of acceptance of materials for publication, to pay the cost of pre-press preparation in the amount of 6500-00 rubles.
Attention. The republication of the materials published in the journal is permitted with the express written agreement of the editors office.